Allegra J. Padula
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Lawrence E. Kahn, Senior United States District Judge, Northern District of New York
- Legal Assistant, The Law Offices of Heidi T. Cochrane, Chatham, NY
- Molecular Biology
Albany Law School
J.D. Candidate, 2024
Subeditor, Albany Law Review, Vol. 86
Collegiate Competitions Chair, Anthony V. Cardona ’70 Moot Court Board
Fellow, Women’s Leadership Initiative Fellowship
B.A., Molecular Biology, 2019
Minor: English Literature
- 22nd International C. elegans Conference. UCLA. Los Angeles, CA. 2019.
- “Using CRISPR-Cas9 to investigate the interaction between LIN-42 and KIN-20 in C. elegans.” Upstate New York C. elegans Meeting. Upstate Medical University. Syracuse, NY. 2019.
- “Investigating the Role of KIN-20 in let-7 Biogenesis and LIN-42 Regulation.” Upstate New York C. elegans Meeting. Syracuse University. Syracuse, NY. 2018.
- “Exploring the role of kin-20 in regulating developmental phenotypes and microRNA levels in C. elegans.” Colgate University Summer Undergraduate Research Symposium. Hamilton, NY. 2017-2019
Awards and Honors
- Beta Beta Beta Biology Honors Society
- 2021 Capital District Italian American Bar Association (IABA) Annual Scholarship Award
“The Doubletime Homolog KIN-20 Mainly Regulates let-7 Independently of Its Effects on the Period Homolog LIN-42 in Caenorhabditis elegans.” G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics. Rhodehouse, et al. 2018.