The Chemistry practice at Schmeiser Olsen & Watts includes knowledgeable and enthusiastic chemical industry patent attorneys, agents, professionals and former USPTO examiners with educational and technical backgrounds in a broad array of chemical disciplines. By combining our legal expertise with the technically savvy backgrounds of our legal professionals, we know our team will fully understand your intellectual property, no matter which field of chemistry you practice.
OUR CHEMISTRY EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
- Analytic Chemistry – qualitative and quantitative methods and systems for analyzing chemical components and substance in an industrial, laboratory and clinical settings.
- Physical Chemistry – electrochemistry, photochemistry, surface chemistry, chemical kinetics, thermodynamics, thermochemistry, quantum mechanics and spectroscopy.
- Organic Chemistry – organic chemical synthesis, stereochemistry, medicinal chemistry, organometallic chemistry, polymer chemistry and physical organic chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry – inorganic chemical synthesis, solid-state and crystalline chemistry, industrial material manufacturing, inorganic chemical synthesis, coordination chemistry and nuclear chemistry.
- Process chemistry – chemical synthesis, catalytic chemical reactions, polymer, microparticle and nanoparticle formulations.
- Biochemistry – molecular biochemistry, clinical biochemistry, pharmacological biochemistry, endocrinology and enzymology.
For a free consultation with a chemical industry patent attorney please call (800) 451-4041 or contact our local law offices directly.